Wednesday 6 June 2018

My Profile

Hi my name is Elle and I am 12 years old. I go to Gis Int school. My favourite subject in school is tech and art. I live in Gisborne, New Zealand. I have one older brother. I have a mum and dad and soon to have a pet bunny. 

I enjoy doing art, hockey, soccer, cooking and FUN swimming. My challenge is to be able to complete all my goals. I love playing hockey and soccer. they are my favorite sports. 

I'm looking forwards to action week with my friends. I’m really excited for it and also doing more work with different people. I'm also looking forwards to accomplish my challenges.  

4 comments:

  1. Hello Elle

    You did a good job I loved how you explain what you love to do. I loved how you have your goals but my question is how are you going to accomplish them.

    From Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elle!
    I love how much information you've put. I also enjoy art!
    Kind Regards,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commenting on my bio.

      Delete

Comment Form Message
Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.