Tuesday 19 March 2019

First post of 2019 (about me)

Hi my name is Elle and I am 12 years old.

I go to Gisborne Intermediate.

I have 1 brother and no sisters, also have no pets but wish I had a dog.

I love to listen to music and I mainly listen to marshmello, ariana and calpurnia.

My favourite sport is soccer and hockey but I play soccer more.

My favourite subject in school is tech or maths.

My cousins rather live in Christchurch, Auckland, Australia and Whales but most of them live in Christchurch.

This is my second year at Gis int and I'm still in the same base LH10 but now called LH8.

In the summer holidays I went to Taupo for christmas and had a awesome pool party with my best friend Alex for New Years!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elle,
    I love this peace of work,
    I had heaps of fun at your New Years party,
    I dont think theres really anything that you need to work on

    Alex Keogh
    Till next time

    ReplyDelete

Comment Form Message
Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.